Xiame: Xiame: Presscuts
[Tracks] [Press] [Order CD]
Release Date: 20.02.1995
TT Catalogue No: 2402
- "The German-Brazilian trio's Latin and jazz fusion fascinates with rhythmic dance
beats and athmospheric ballads."
- "Highly individual production, combining Latin and jazz, surpassing
all known categories. Fascinating interpretation of jazz classic "Round
Midnight", which would doubtlessly have been cause for great pleasure
on the part of composer Thelonius Monk."
GITARRE & BASS
- "A fireworkd of virtuosity and musical ideas. A prerequisite
for bass-players, as Jorge Degas evolved and perfected polyphonic techniques
on the bass long before Jonas Hellborg and others."
- "A confident, multicultural concept, XIAME have preserved
their curiosity for all that is exceptional. Enchanting an moving."
- "In a world full of racism let us all give our deepest thanks
to Jorge, Andreas and Michael for keeping the face, raising the spirit and
givin' us all the music of indescribable beauty."